WHAT ARE YOUR SUNDAY SERVICES LIKE?
- Each Sunday at Crossgates you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message. You’ll also find a printed outline for notes in your weekly guide that will help you make the most of each week’s teaching. Children are well-cared for in a loving, nursery and fun-filled Kids Worship for kids 1st through 5th grade.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME?
- If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for awhile—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if Crossgates is the church for you.
WHAT DO I WEAR TO ATTEND YOUR SERVICES?
- You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Sunday Services. Come in what is comfortable for you, because Crossgates is not about what you look like or what you wear.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Crossgates Baptist Church is located in Brandon, MS off of Highway 80. For maps and directions, please visit our location and service times page.
DO YOU HAVE A MID-WEEK SERVICE?
- We have a mid-week service which focuses on Bible study. Our Wednesday service occurs every week and begins with a great time of Worship from our Worship Team.
WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?
- At Crossgates, your children are a top priority. Our nurseries are clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers. One Sundays, we offer a dynamic children’s ministry called Kids Worship as well as life-changing ministry to students from junior high through college.
HOW CAN I MEET OTHERS AND GET CONNECTED?
- There are many ways to get involved. You can begin by attending Foundations Membership Class. Small groups are another great way to connect. We call our Small Groups, LifeGroups. LifeGroups meet both On-campus and In-homes various days and time throughout the week. Most LifeGroups meets on Sundays during the 9 am and 10:30 am Encounters. In each of these, you can build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith.
HOW CAN I BE DISCIPLED AND GROW?
- Our desire is to see you become a fully-devoted follower of Christ. Our church offers the tools necessary to make this happen in your life. From the initial decision to accept Jesus as your Lord to your involvement in life-changing ministry, we will lead you step-by-step from healing to growth and into leadership. Begin the process at our next Foundations Membership Class.
WHY DO YOU HAVE SMALL GROUPS?
- Small groups are an important part of Crossgates Baptist; in fact, you haven’t fully experienced the church until you’ve experienced our LifeGroups. LifeGroups allow you to meet other members and develop relationships that will spur your relationship with God. As Crossgates grows, LifeGroups allow us to “stay small” and connected. LifeGroups are available for all ages and interests—there’s bound to be one that’s just right for you.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED IN A LIFEGROUP?
- One of the easiest things to do at Crossgates is to participate in a LifeGroup. LifeGroups meet both On-Campus on Sunday mornings and In-Homes throughout the Metro area to provide a place for Bible study, fellowship, and support. Wherever you live, there’s a really good chance a LifeGroup is near you. Visit our LifeGroup Information page for more information about current groups and where they meet.