- 01. I clicked the “eGiving” button and nothing happens.
- 02. Can I schedule recurring donations?
- 03. Will I still receive a contribution statement?
- 04. What if I change banks or want to adjust the date or amount of a contribution?
- 05. Is online giving secure?
- 06. I received an email stating that my contribution didn’t go through. What do I do?
- 07. Who do I talk to if I have more questions?
01. I clicked the “eGiving” button and nothing happens.TOP
When you click eGiving, a new browser window is opened. If you’re using a pop-up blocker, the window won’t open. Most browsers will allow you to permit pop-ups from a specific website. In order to use the eGiving area, you will need to allow pop-ups from crossgates.org.
02. Can I schedule recurring donations?TOP
Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made once, weekly, twice per month, monthly, quarterly or yearly. You can set up as many scheduled contributions as you would like, so it is possible to give your tithe as well as any additional gifts.
03. Will I still receive a contribution statement?TOP
Yes. You will receive a copy of your giving records just as if you gave to Crossgates via cash or check.
04. What if I change banks or want to adjust the date or amount of a contribution?TOP
You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at anytime including the bank routing number, account number, date, fund, frequency and amount. These changes will need to be made under the username that originally created the schedule. If you need help with this, we are more than happy to help you with this process. Please call 601-825-2562 and ask to speak with Kathy Wolfe.
05. Is online giving secure?TOP
We’ve taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure from beginning to end. All of your giving data is secured by SSL encryption. SSL is an acronym for “Secure Socket Layer,” a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. It is the same technology used by banks and e-commerce companies such as Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.
06. I received an email stating that my contribution didn’t go through. What do I do?TOP
When transactions don’t go through, it is usually because of a typo. So try it again and double check your routing and account numbers.
07. Who do I talk to if I have more questions?TOP
QUESTIONS? Just call 601-825-2562 and one of our accounting staff members will be glad to answer any other questions you may have.